Grand Theft Auto V features three playable protagonists: Michael De Santa, Franklin Clinton, and Trevor Philips.
Grand Theft Auto V Protagonists
Michael De Santa
Michael De Santa is a retired bank robber who is living a quiet life with his wife and children in Los Santos. However, Michael is soon drawn back into the world of crime when he is forced to work for the FIB. Michael is a complex and conflicted character, and he is often struggling to balance his two lives.
Franklin Clinton is a young street hustler who is looking for a way out of the ghetto. Franklin is given his chance when he is hired by Michael to be a getaway driver. Franklin is a skilled driver and a loyal friend, and he quickly becomes an essential part of Michael’s team.
Trevor Philips is a psychotic and unpredictable meth dealer. Trevor is Michael’s old friend and partner in crime, and he is not happy to see Michael has retired from the business. Trevor is a dangerous and volatile character, and he is always looking for the next big score.
The three protagonists of Grand Theft Auto V are all complex and well-developed characters. They have their own unique motivations and goals, and they are all struggling to find their place in the world. The characters are one of the things that makes Grand Theft Auto V such a special game.
Grand Theft Auto V Other Notable Characters
Other notable characters in Grand Theft Auto V include:
- Amanda De Santa: Michael’s wife, who is unhappy with his criminal lifestyle.
- Jimmy De Santa: Michael’s son, who is a lazy and rebellious teenager.
- Tracy De Santa: Michael’s daughter, who is a spoiled and materialistic socialite.
- Lamar Davis: Franklin’s best friend and partner in crime.
- Lester Crest: A hacker and computer genius who helps Michael and Trevor with their heists.
- Martin Madrazo: A Mexican drug lord who is looking for revenge on Michael.
- Steve Haines: A corrupt FBI agent who is blackmailing Michael.
- Dave Norton: A corrupt IAA agent who is working with Haines.
- Devin Weston: A billionaire businessman who is involved in many of the game’s criminal activities.
The characters in Grand Theft Auto V are a big part of what makes the game so enjoyable. They are complex, relatable, and sometimes even a little bit strange. The characters help to bring the world of Grand Theft Auto V to life, and they make the game a more immersive experience.