There are two main ways to get more Merchant Tokens in Assassin’s Creed Mirage:
- Pickpocketing: Merchant Tokens can be found on the people of Baghdad, but they are more rare than coins or other valuables. To maximize your chances of getting a Merchant Token, use Eagle Vision to identify people with gold coin purses. These purses are more likely to contain tokens and other valuable items.
- Completing Contracts: Contracts can be found on the board in the Bureau. Some Contracts reward you with Merchant Tokens upon completion.
Additional tips for getting more Merchant Tokens
Here are some additional tips for getting more Merchant Tokens:
- Unlock the Pickpocket Master skill: This skill gives you a wider time window to correctly press the pickpocket button, making it easier to steal tokens from people’s pockets.
- Focus on pickpocketing merchants: Merchants are more likely to have Merchant Tokens than other people in Baghdad.
- Complete Contracts that reward Merchant Tokens: As mentioned above, some Contracts reward you with Merchant Tokens upon completion. Be sure to check the rewards of any Contracts before you start them.
Once you have collected enough Merchant Tokens, you can use them to:
- Get discounts from merchants: Merchant Tokens can be used to get discounts on all items sold by merchants in Baghdad. The amount of the discount depends on how many Merchant Tokens you have.
- Bribe people: Merchant Tokens can also be used to bribe people during certain quests. This can be useful for getting information or completing objectives without having to fight your way through them.
Merchant Tokens are a valuable resource in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, so it is worth taking the time to collect as many of them as you can.