To get the Suika Game (Watermelon Game) on Nintendo Switch, you will need to create a Japanese Nintendo account and purchase the game from the Japanese eShop.
Guide to Get Suika Game (Watermelon Game) on Nintendo Switch
Here is a step-by-step Guide to Get Suika Game (Watermelon Game) on Nintendo Switch:
- Go to the Nintendo website and create a new Nintendo account.
- When creating your account, select Japan as your country of residence.
- Once you have created your account, you will need to add a payment method. You can do this by purchasing a Japanese eShop gift card from a retailer such as Amazon or Play-Asia.
- Once you have added a payment method, you can log in to the Japanese eShop on your Nintendo Switch.
- To find the Suika Game, search for “スイカゲーム” in the eShop search bar.
- Once you have found the game, select it and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and pay for the game using your Japanese eShop gift card.
- Once the game has been purchased, it will download to your Nintendo Switch automatically.
If you are having trouble creating a Japanese Nintendo account or purchasing the Suika Game from the Japanese eShop, there are a number of tutorials and guides available online.
Here are some additional tips:
- Make sure that your Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet.
- If you are having trouble connecting to the Japanese eShop, try using a VPN.
- If you are having trouble purchasing the game, try using a different payment method.
- If you are still having trouble, contact Nintendo customer support for assistance.
Once you have successfully purchased and downloaded the Suika Game, you can start playing it immediately. Enjoy!