Whether you’re looking for the latest new releases, VR games or indie hits, you’ll find it all at these top online game stores. The best part is that they have great deals and special offers year round, so you’re always getting the most bang for your buck. Check out this list of top online shops where can you buy and rent games.
- 1 Snag Some Games
- 2 GOG.com
- 3 Green Man Gaming
- 4 HB Games
- 5 Best Game Pre-Orders on the Web
- 6 Fanatical
- 7 GamersGate
- 8 Steam
- 9 ThinkGeek
- 10 GameFly
- 11 Computer & Video Games
- 12 Related Amazon Products
- 188.8.131.52 Toca Pet Doctor
- 184.108.40.206 SABRENT 4 Port USB 2.0 Data Hub with Individual LED lit Power Switches [Charging NOT Supported] for Mac & PC (HB-UMLS)
- 220.127.116.11 pcnearty 300 Pcs Sport Stickers for Kids, Water Bottle Stickers, Cute Vinyl Waterproof Hydroflask Phone Skateboard Laptop Stickers, Bulk Sticker Packs for Boys Girls Teens Adults
- 18.104.22.168 PlayStation 5 Console
- 22.214.171.124 Toca Life: City
Snag Some Games
If you want to play games and don’t have time to check out every store in town, Snag Some Games is a great option. They’re an online store that sells new and used video games for all platforms, including Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, and PC.
Their selection is impressive—over 600 titles at any given time, in fact—and their prices are competitive with other stores on this list. You’ll find everything from popular first-person shooters like Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 to role-playing games like Mass Effect 3 or Batman: Arkham City (or even something more niche like Dustforce). And if you need accessories for your console or controller but don’t want to spend too much money on them? Snag Some Games has those too!
GOG.com is a digital distribution platform for video games, with a focus on older PC games and classics. The service offers DRM-free downloads and regular sales.
- GOG.com is owned by CD Projekt Group, who also owns CD Projekt RED Studios and their subsidiary company Good Old Games (hence the name “GOG”).
- The company was founded in 2008 as Good Old Games by Marcin Iwiński and Michał Kiciński, who also founded CD Projekt RED Studios in 2002. It originally started out as a way to sell older PC games that were not available anywhere else digitally on the internet market at the time of its launch; however it has since expanded its catalogue to include more recent titles as well.
Green Man Gaming
Green Man Gaming is an online retailer that sells games, gaming hardware, and gaming accessories. Green Man Gaming was founded in 2010 by Paul Sulyok and Duncan Adams. The company is based in London, England. Green Man Gaming is a subsidiary of the Codemasters Group.
Green Man Gaming has been around since 2010 and it has grown to become one of the biggest online game stores on the internet today. They sell games for all major platforms including PlayStation 4 (PS4), Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PC/Mac/Linux etc..
HB Games is a UK-based online retailer that offers a wide range of games, including classics such as Pac Man and Tetris. They have a loyalty program in which you earn points for every purchase that can be redeemed on future purchases. They also have a rewards program where you earn points for every purchase and redeem them for special items such as t-shirts and posters.
HB Games has several features that make it easy to browse the site without getting overwhelmed by all the options:
- The weekly deals section has discounts on specific games or bundles of games that are only available for seven days at most; this feature helps you save money on titles you’re interested in buying later.
- The sale section doesn’t just include discounted physical copies—it also offers digital downloads at reduced prices (which you can use with your HB Games account).
- In addition to these two special categories, there’s also an area dedicated solely to trading used discs! If you have any unopened copies lying around your house but don’t want them anymore, send them off here—you’ll get store credit toward new deals if they’re accepted into their inventory!
Best Game Pre-Orders on the Web
Pre-orders are a great way to ensure that you’ll get a copy of your favorite game on release day. You also get an early look at reviews, which can be helpful in deciding whether or not to buy the game.
- GameStop (gameStop.com) offers pre-orders with free shipping, no club membership required and discounts on new releases and preowned games. The retailer also sells gift cards in any amount from $10 to $500, making it easy for gamers who want to give cash as gifts but don’t know exactly how much their loved ones would like to spend on their hobby.
Fanatical is a UK-based online gaming store that has a wide range of games from a variety of different platforms. You can purchase or rent your games through the Fanatical website, and pay with PayPal.
The Fanatical website offers a wide range of payment options including PayPal, credit card, debit card, Apple Pay and Google Pay. The site also offers free shipping for all orders over $20 in the US and Canada ($2.99 USD international). If you’re feeling more like picking up your new game in person there is also an option to pick up at retail locations like Target or Wal Mart!
Additionally they have great customer service options with live chat support just below their standard contact form on their website! They also offer discounts based on how many digital codes you purchase at once (5% off 5+ codes; 10% off 10+ digital codes) so keep that in mind when buying extra digital codes as well!
GamersGate is an online video game store that has been around since 2008. It has a huge selection of new and used games, with over 100,000 titles available at any given time. Not only can you buy games from the site, but you can also rent them too!
With GamersGate’s rewards program, you earn 5% cash back on purchases made using your account. You’ll also receive exclusive offers and discounts when purchasing from their website. The customer service at this store is top-notch; every member of their staff is knowledgeable about the products they sell and willing to answer any questions that you may have about them.
Steam is a digital distribution platform developed by Valve Corporation, which offers digital rights management (DRM), matchmaking servers, video streaming and social networking services. Steam’s software distribution service allows users to download games for multiple platforms. It also provides the user with installation and automatic updating of games, as well as other features. Steam provides its users with community features including friends lists and groups, cloud saving, achievements and game-specific communication options.
Steam’s primary service is to allow its users to download games they have purchased via physical storage media onto their computers’ hard drives. At launch, this was restricted only to Microsoft Windows PCs; since then however it has expanded support into Mac OS X (10.5 or newer), Linux (32-bit x86 architecture only) and mobile platforms on Android 4.0 or newer for phones or tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich.
ThinkGeek is a popular online store that sells a wide variety of geeky products. They sell video games, toys and collectibles. If you’re looking for new video games to play on your PC or console, ThinkGeek has you covered.
They have the latest titles from all major consoles, including Xbox One and Playstation 4 games in their inventory at all times. They also have retro gaming hardware such as the Nintendo NES Classic Edition or Sega Genesis Mini Console for those who want to go back in time!
GameFly is a video game rental service that allows you to try out games before making a purchase. If you’re not sure about a title, this is the best way to go. You pay $19.99 per month for unlimited rentals from the GameFly website or mobile app and have up to three days after each rental period expires to decide whether or not you want to purchase it. If your decision is yes, then all of your rental fees will be credited toward the purchase cost at no additional charge (though it might take up to 48 hours before this happens).
GameFly offers over 30,000 titles in its library along with special bundles and promotional savings throughout the year on both new releases and older favorites. So if you want something thrilling with an unpredictable plot twist or something lighthearted that’s easy on the brain cells after work—and anywhere in between—GameFly has what you’re looking for!
Computer & Video Games
Computer & Video Games is a great online game store. It has good prices, good customer service and a good platform.
The selection of games available at Computer & Video Games is great, especially for PC gamers as there’s a wide variety of genres to choose from. You can also rent games before you buy them or pick up the latest releases on disc or download straight away if you’re in a hurry.
This article provides a list of online game stores that you can use to buy and rent games.
We hope you’ve found this list of game stores useful. If you have tips or suggestions to add, please let us know in the comments below.