What is JioGamesWatch?
JioGamesWatch is a Streaming Platform with live gaming content launched by Reliance Jio which aims to offer an immersive and interactive game streaming experience to the gaming lovers. With just the click of a button across the multiple Jio devices, the JioGamesWatch aims to offer a completely difference user experience. The creators can go live with any device under low latency and can showcase their content to their viewers.
With lots of user engagement tools like audience polls and emotes, the JioGamesWatch enables those creators to stay ahead of the competition.
Key Features of JioGamesWatch
Some key features of JioGamesWatch are mentioned below:
- Cross-platform availability – The JioGamesWatch is available on Jio Set-top-box (STB) on the home screen and smartphones.
- JioGamesWatch is available as a feature only in the JioGames App with availability on Android, iOS and STB in India.
- Users can subscribe to any stream from influencers and creators.
- With various community events, Creators can engage with their viewers through multiple esports events.
- JioGamesWatch offers seamless experience where the creators can stream in high definition with no lag or buffering.
- The JioGamesWatch works perfectly fine with mobile streaming:
- Creators at JioGamesWatch can go live on the platform with various resolutions like in FHD (1920x1080p), HD (1280x720p), and so on with low latency.
- With several creator resources & tutorials, creators’ resources are available on the Platform for ready reference which includes FAQs. The guide on how to go Live on the platform with ideal stream settings is also available.
JioGamesWatch is available as a feature only in the JioGames app. The JioGamesWatch is available on Android, iOS and STB in India.
Reliance Jio launches JioGamesWatch