After two years of online-only events, Blizzard Entertainment’s annual convention, BlizzCon, is returning to an in-person format in 2023. The event will take place on November 3rd and 4th at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
Blizzard has promised a big show, with details on the upcoming releases of Diablo IV and Overwatch 2, as well as updates on World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, and other popular titles. There is also a chance that the company will announce new games or expansions at the event.
What to expect at BlizzCon 2023
The opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2023 will take place on November 3rd at 2PM ET, and will be streamed live on Blizzard’s website and YouTube channel. This is where the company is expected to make its biggest announcements, including new trailers and gameplay demos for upcoming games.
In addition to the opening ceremony, BlizzCon 2023 will feature a variety of other events, including:
- Panel discussions with Blizzard developers and community members
- Esports tournaments for a variety of Blizzard games
- Art galleries and cosplay contests
- Hands-on demos of upcoming games
How to get tickets to BlizzCon 2023
Tickets for BlizzCon 2023 went on sale on September 29th, 2023, and sold out quickly. However, Blizzard has announced that it will be releasing a limited number of additional tickets on September 29th, 2023.
If you are unable to attend BlizzCon 203 in person, you can still watch the opening ceremony and other select events live on Blizzard’s website and YouTube channel.
What are fans most excited about?
Based on social media and online forums, it is clear that Blizzard fans are most excited about the following announcements at BlizzCon 2023:
- Diablo IV release date and gameplay demo
- Overwatch 2 release date and gameplay demo
- World of Warcraft: Dragonflight expansion announcement
- Hearthstone: Year of the Mammoth expansion announcement
- New Blizzard game announcements
BlizzCon 2023 is sure to be a big event for Blizzard fans, and it will be interesting to see what the company has in store for its players.